from 209€ | 100m²
For a more-exclusive vacation "down on the farm"
This chalet in South Tyrol has many special features, farm-fresh products, guided tours of the farmstead, livestock, a parking space at the main building, swimming pool, and sauna. High above charming Schenna / Scena, nestled in the mountains of South Tyrol.
Furnishings and features
- Cheerfully-lit rooms – sunny because they enjoy a good location on the slope – with rustic atmosphere on two levels
- Spacious living area
- Kitchen with large work surface, fully equipped with high-quality appliances including a ceramic stove-top, automatic dishwasher, refrigerator with freezing compartment, automatic filter-type coffee maker, toaster, electric water heater (for coffee / tea), porcelain, glasses, flatware, and cooking utensils
- Dining / cooking area separated visually by a fine old wooden cabinet
- Large wooden table and chairs for six persons
- A large panorama window affording an unobstructed view of fruit orchards and mountains as far as the eye can see
- Direct access to the outdoors
- Peaceful, spacious, private terrace with lounge recliners, table, and chairs
- Two separate bedrooms with larch wood floor
- Spacious recessed balcony
- Two spacious bathrooms with shower, WC, bidet, and bathtub
A room safe, bed linen, hand towels, dish towels, and bathrobes for adults are also provided. Our chalets feature underfloor heating. The special architectural construction and sophisticated ventilation system mean that energy requirements are very low, and the indoor climate is especially pleasant – We think you’ll notice the difference! Both of our chalets have been awarded the “Class A” energy-efficiency rating.
Your reservation can be considered binding only after both parties (you and we) have received written confirmation and you have made the advance payment (30% of the total sum due). When making the bank transfer of these funds, please state your name. You can then transfer the remaining sum due either before your stay begins or on-site, upon arrival. We hope that you will understand that, in Italy, cash payments are allowed only up to Euro 2,999.oo. Unfortunately.
Please pay your bill either in cash, by bank transfer, or by check. We do not accept any credit cards.
Arrival / Departure:
On the day of your departure, we ask that you vacate your vacation apartment or chalet by 9:00 a.m., at the very latest, so that we can commence cleaning it for the next guest. Your chalet is available from 3.00 p.m.
General terms and conditions for the chalets:
The apartment rates are based upon a minimum stay of one week, for two persons, per day. Only outside of the regular vacation seasons, minimum stays of three nights are possible. For shorter stays (between four and seven nights), a surcharge applies. There is a surcharge of Euro 40.oo for each additional person.
Before their third birthday, children can stay free of charge.
For children from 3 to 16 years of age, a daily rate of Euro 25.oo applies.
In consideration of our guests with allergies, no pets are allowed on our premises.
The revenues obtained from the local resort tax are used to expand and maintain the infrastructure and services, as well as for organizing local cultural and sports events. The local resort tax of €1.25 per guest and per night is collected by the operator of the lodgings. Children and youths under 14 years of age are exempt. The local resort tax must be paid upon departure and is listed separately in your bill.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, you may find it necessary to cancel your vacation plans.
If you suddenly find yourself unable to begin your stay on the agreed-upon date or have to leave earlier than planned, this can lead to unpleasant consequences for both you, the traveler, and for us, your hosts. That is why we highly recommend that you obtain travel cancellation insurance. In the event that you cancel, your advance payment will not be remitted to you.
You have no right to cancel as defined in the Italian Consumer’s Rights Code. Nevertheless, we will allow you to cancel under the following conditions as set forth in Article 1382 of the Civil Law Code:
- If you cancel at least 120 days prior to the agreed-upon day of arrival, you can be released from your reservation without being required to pay a penalty. Rather, only your advance payment will be retained.
- When cancelling four months to one month prior to the agreed-upon date of arrival: You will be charged 40% of the total price.
- When cancelling one month to one week prior to the agreed-upon date of arrival: You will be charged 70% of the total price
- When cancelling less than one week prior to the agreed-upon date of arrival: You will be charged 90% of the total price
In the event of a “no-show” or if the guest departs prematurely, the guest will be required to pay the sum total for the entire previously agreed-upon stay.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to begin your reserved holiday.
As a special service, we would like to draw your attention to the “Red Rooster Travel Cancellation Insurance“. For more information, please click on the hyperlink.
Mandatory information required according to E.U. Ordinance no. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. Platform for the online resolution of consumer rights disputes (ODR) of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We want our guests to feel really comfortable during their stay here. That’s why we offer just a little bit more than the baseline level of comfort. So that your holiday is something truly special and relaxing.All-included services