the well-being, health and safety of our guests is our top priority.
- We follow the guidelines of the health authorities and the Robert Koch Institute.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are always our priority.
- We are taking every precaution, so that you feel safe when you visit us.
What we do to ensure the safety of our guests
- We are located above Schenna in a self-sufficient panoramic position away from the village centre. You can arrive individually and move around here freely on foot or by car without having to meet large crowds of people.
- They live in autonomous apartments with separate entrances and can keep contact with other guests to a minimum.
- Due to our small structure there are no large crowds of people in our house.
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the health authorities and the Robert Koch Institute.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene
- Increased cleaning intensity and more stringent hygiene controls
- Regular Disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles and light switch
- Provision of additional disinfectant dispensers in all public areas
- Security is our top priority.
You can find current information about the Corona Virus in South Tyrol here: www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
Security for your booking:
If the coronavirus situation has made it impossible for you to travel, we offer all guests the possibility to CHANGE OR CANCEL THEIR BOOKING FOR FREE, even at short notice up to 14 days before arrival. In this case the deposit will be credited for a later stay. For later cancellations, costs are charged with 70 % of the price for the total stay.
Cancellation without notice free of charge or early departure is possible if South Tyrol or Scena is declared a danger zone by the authorities or if there is a risk of not being able to travel freely.
Familie Dosser Unterthurner